Chakras refer to the wheels of energy throughout our bodies in yoga, meditation, and Ayurveda. There are seven main chakras that align the spine, starting at the base and through the crown of your head. Because they affect our psychological, emotional, and spiritual states of being, it’s important that the chakras stay open, fluid, and aligned.
Located in the pelvis/reproductive area, the sacral chakra connects to our feelings, emotions, sexuality, sensuality and creativity.
When your sacral chakra unbalanced/unhealed, you might experience:
- shame around your body and sexuality.
- creative blocks.
- resistance to change.
- being out of alignment with your emotions.
When it’s balanced and healed, you:
- are in tune with your emotions.
- are more flexible, patient and in the flow.
- allow yourself to experience pleasure.
- are more sensual and creative.
Associated color: orange.
Crystals to use: carnelian, peach moonstone, orange calcite, sunstone.
One way to heal your chakras is through affirmations. Here are 10 to use for your sacral:
- I embrace life with passion.
- I allow myself to experience pleasure.
- Creativity flows through me.
- I am co-creator with the Divine.
- I allow myself to feel all of my emotions.
- I enjoy my sensuality and sexuality.
- I love life, and life loves me.
- I deserve for life to feel good.
- I own my feminine magic.
- I am free to be who I am and enjoy my life.
Have any questions about using these affirmations or this post? Email me here.