Chakras refer to the wheels of energy throughout our bodies in yoga, meditation, and Ayurveda. There are seven main chakras that align the spine, starting at the base and through the crown of your head. Because they affect our psychological, emotional, and spiritual states of being, it’s important that the chakras stay open, fluid, and aligned.
Located just above the center of your head, the crown chakra relates to our higher consciousness, our divinity and our Higher Power/Self.
When your crown chakra is unbalanced/unhealed, you might experience:
- A feeling of spiritual disconnection
- A feeling of isolation or loneliness
When it’s balanced and healed, you’ll likely experience:
- Feeling whole and complete
- A connection with your Higher Self and Higher Power
- Living in your purpose
Associated color: purple/violet.
Crystals to use: amethyst, clear quartz and selenite
Here are 10 affirmations you can use to heal your crown chakra:
- I am one with the Source of all that is.
- I am always Divinely connected.
- I am aligned with Spirit.
- I am the highest version of me that I can be.
- I am always loved and supported by Spirit.
- I trust that Life is always for me.
- I am aligned with my purpose.
- I allow myself to be guided by my Higher Self and Spirit.
- I am whole and complete.
- I honor the divinity within me.
Get your amethyst crystal in the Black Mom Calm Shop! Click here to order.