Chakras refer to the wheels of energy throughout our bodies in yoga, meditation, and Ayurveda. There are seven main chakras that align the spine, starting at the base and through the crown of your head. Because they affect our psychological, emotional, and spiritual states of being, it’s important that the chakras stay open, fluid, and aligned.
Located in the reproductive area, the sacral chakra connects to our feelings, emotions, sexuality, and creativity. When it’s unbalanced, you might feel:
- shame around your body and sexuality
- out of alignment with your emotions
- a block in your creativity
When your sacral chakra is balanced, you are:
- in tune with your emotions
- more sensual and creative
- allowing yourself to feel pleasure
- more flexible and patient
Affirmations are a great way to balance and heal your chakras; here are 10 for your sacral:
- I embrace life with passion.
- I allow myself to experience pleasure.
- Creativity flows through me.
- I am co-creator with the Divine.
- I allow myself to feel all of my emotions.
- I enjoy my sensuality and sexuality.
- I love life, and life loves me.
- I deserve for life to feel good.
- I own my feminine magic.
- I am free to be who I am and enjoy my life.