Chakras refer to the wheels of energy throughout our bodies in yoga, meditation, and Ayurveda. There are seven main chakras that align the spine, starting at the base and through the crown of your head. Because they affect our psychological, emotional, and spiritual states of being, it’s important that the chakras stay open, fluid, and aligned.
Located in the center of your forehead, our third eye chakra relates to our sixth sense, inner knowing and intuition.
When your third eye is unbalanced/unhealed, you might experience:
- Not trusting yourself.
- Lack of clarity.
- Trouble setting goals or having a vision for your future.
When it’s healed and balanced, you:
- Have a connection with your Higher Self.
- Listen to and trust your intuition.
- Are in touch with your inner wisdom.
Associated color: indigo.
Crystals to use: labradorite, lapis lazuli, rainbow fluorite, sodalite, dumortierite.
Affirmations are a great way to heal and balance your chakras. Here are 10 for your third eye:
- I listen to and trust my intuition.
- I am connected to my Higher Self.
- I trust myself and the decisions I make.
- I am able to create amazing intentions for my future.
- All the answers I need are within me.
- I visualize and create my best life.
- I see and accept the truth for what it is.
- I am open to and trust my life’s purpose.
- My thoughts are clear.
- I am wise.
Have any questions about these affirmations and/or want to let me know your thoughts about this post. Comment below, or contact me here.
Ready to align and balance your chakras? Check out the Aligned Chakra T-shirt in the Black Mom Calm Shop!