Chakras refer to the wheels of energy throughout our bodies in yoga, meditation, and Ayurveda. There are seven main chakras that align the spine, starting at the base and through the crown of your head. Because they affect our psychological, emotional, and spiritual states of being, it’s important that the chakras stay open, fluid, and aligned.
Located a few inches above your navel, the solar plexus relates to your personal power, self-worth, self-esteem, will power and confidence.
When your solar plexus is unbalanced/unhealed, you might experience:
- low self-esteem, low self-worth
- lack of trust in yourself
- lack of confidence
- being aggressive/controlling
When your solar plexus is healed and balanced, you’ll likely experience:
- personal power
Associated color: yellow.
Crystals to use: citrine, pyrite, tiger’s eye, yellow aventurine, yellow jade.
One way to heal your chakras is through affirmations. Here are 10 to use for your solar plexus:
- I fully own and stand in my power.
- I am confident in who I am.
- I am so f*ckin’ worthy.
- My joy matters so I choose joy.
- I love being authentically me.
- I am courageous and resilient.
- I am creating an amazing life for myself.
- I allow myself to shine.
- I am successful in my own right.
- I can choose what’s best for my life
Have questions about this post? Reach out to me here.
Get the products you need to find calm in the chaos in the Black Mom Calm Shop! Click here to learn more.