September is right around the corner…and that means it’s almost time for National Yoga Month, a great time for you to get started — or get back on track — with your practice.
And I have the perfect way for you to do so: #30DaysofYoga, an Instagram yoga challenge! Just in case you’re like, ‘Ehh, I don’t know if this is for me,’ here are a few reasons to start your practice. Yoga:
- brings you peace of mind
- can make you happier
- gives you inner strength
- can encourage self-acceptance
- can improve your confidence
Now that that’s out of the way, here’s how the challenge works:
- Every day, starting September 1st, I’ll post a pose on Instagram (and/or send it to your inbox).
- You practice the pose, and post your photo on Instagram, using the hashtags #30DaysofYoga and #Blackgirlcalm.
- Participants will be entered into a giveaway for my forthcoming affirmation cards.
“The body benefits from movement, and the benefits from stillness.” – Sakyong Mipham