2017 has been a roller coaster of a year for me. I’ve had a lot of positives happen (new friends, business ideas and opportunities, discovering more of myself) and
negative things that are allowing me to grow as a person (my separation, moving back home, figuring out my finances). Admittedly, some of the lessons had a not-so-great effect on my self-worth and self-esteem, so for the past few months, I’ve been doing a lot of work around truly loving myself. And part of that has been reminding myself of who I really am.
The quotes that I’m sharing are ones that I have in my phone’s “Inspiration” photo album, or I have them saved in my IG collection. They are my go-tos when I need to remember who the fuck I am — and they’ll do the same for you!
- “She remembered who she was, and the game changed.”
- “Note to Self: You good, you poppin.'”
- “Give yourself permission to live a big life. Step into who you are meant to be. Stop playing small. You’re meant for greater things.”
- “Own your power.”
- “Close your eyes and imagine the best version of you possible. That’s who you really are; let go of any part of you that doesn’t believe it.”
- “Dear ladies, Please don’t let one day pass without you feeling like the beautiful, talented, bomb ass goddess you are.”
- “You are magic. Own that shit.”
- “Trust your dopeness.”
- “You’re a bright beautiful goddess.”
- “Admit it. You’re dope. Stop pretending you’re less than you are to protect someone’s ego. Be unabashedly aware of your fresh.”
And here are a few affirmations I use to remind me of who I am:
- I am that bitch.
- I am magic.
- I am a goddess.
- I am a badass, boss bitch.
Know who the fuck you are, and own it. You got this!