If you follow me on social media, you probably know that I post an affirmation every Friday related to finding calm and/or self-care. Affirmations are a great way to not only create calm but to also change your mindset so that you’re calm and peaceful more often than not.
Success coach and co-author of the “Chicken Soup for the Soul” series Jack Canfield says an affirmation is a statement of your goal or desire now realized in the present time. They’re statements you can write down or record then repeat/listen to regularly so you bombard your subconscious mind with thoughts, images, and feelings you’d be experiencing if your goal was complete.
With that said, here are some affirmations that will help you find your calm and inner peace:
- I let my worries go so I can be here for the beauty that surrounds me now. (Mary Davis)
- Today, I take a moment to press pause, get quiet, and simply breathe.
- When stressful situations occur, I remember that it’s possible to choose peace over worry.
- I let go, and allow the Universe to do her thing. (Gabrielle Bernstein)
- Today, I choose serenity.
- I am centered, I am calm, I am at peace.
- I make my calm and serenity a priority.
- Today, I relax and flow.
- I choose to experience life in a calm manner.
- I let go of all negativity that rests in my mind and body. (Louise Hay)
- It’s okay to make myself a priority.
- I relax, knowing that everything will be okay.
- I got this.
- I inhale peace and exhale overwhelm.
- I focus on the thoughts that bring me peace and joy.
- It is easy for me to tap into my inner peace whenever I need to.
- I deserve calm and self-care.
- My stress and tension melt away with each deep breath.
- I stay focused on the present moment, which brings me peace.
- I create my own calm.
Like these affirmations? Download this printable PDF or save it to your phone.