For me, taking time to pamper myself weekly not only brings me joy, it’s also a way that I create calm and make sure I’m practicing self-care. And contrary to what you may believe, you can pamper yourself without spending a ton of cash — or any. Here are a few ideas:
- Take a bubble bath or a detox bath.
- Massage (professional or personal). I go here.
- Give yourself a mani or pedi (or go to the nail salon).
- Get in bed (or on the couch) with your blanket and catch up on TV or binge-watch a show you’ve been missing.
- Give yourself a facial.
- Read (or re-read) a novel, and get lost in someone else’s world.
- Do some restorative yoga.
- Take a social media break for the weekend.
- Nap. (20 or 90 minutes is ideal — I say go for 90).
- Try reflexology.
What’s your favorite way to pamper yourself? Let me know by leaving a comment below.