"Your calm mind is the ultimate weapon against your challenges. So relax." - Bryant McGill
You're a busy mom with a lot going on. You're raising children, working, building your empire, cooking, cleaning, trying to be the best mom/partner/daughter/etc. you can be. You probably often feel overwhelmed, stressed, and like you just need a break from it all or at least some room to breathe.
You've tried different methods to help lessen your stress, but nothing seems to work -- or at least nothing that sticks. You know it's time to make a change in your life, time for you to create calm in the midst of your chaos, and you know that time is NOW.
Two amazing tools that will allow you to do this is yoga and meditation, and I'm here to help you get started!
Finding My Calm
My journey to finding calm began back in 2014, a few months after I had my daughter, Nailah. At the time, I was trying to balance being a new mama, a wife, and an entrepreneur -- and I felt like I didn't have enough help from my husband. On top of feeling stressed out, overwhelmed, and frustrated, I felt guilty because I couldn't do it all -- and I felt guilty for asking for help.
Ultimately, after feeling this way for months, I knew I had to do something different. I had to do something to feel better, not only mentally and emotionally but physically, too. So, I started working on myself: I journaled to figure out what I wanted (and needed) and wrote new affirmations around how I wanted to feel and who I wanted to be. I also searched for more strategies online, and that led me to re-starting my meditation and yoga practices. And as cliche as it sounds -- it changed my life!
And now, as I'm dealing with transitions in my personal life, having calm practices allows me stay centered, grounded, and at peace in spite of all that's going on.
It's Your Time To...
- Overcome your overwhelm and lessen your stress.
- Connect with the present moment more easily and often.
- Tap into your inner calm and live from a space of peace.
- Improve your mindset and think better thoughts.
- Worry and overthink less.
- Have more peace, relaxation, and joy that you carry with you in your daily life.
I'd love to help you get started!
What People Are Saying
"I really want to thank you you. I've been so stressed, I zapped out on my fiance and have been drinking and smoking a lot. I woke up with pain (like labor pains) from stress and dehydration (I believe), and I am just losing my mind. I just did this [breathing exercise], and my pain went away. I can't understand how a simple, couple minute meditation just got rid of hours of pain..."
"I had a private guided meditation session with Jamie over the phone. I didn't know what to expect, but I trusted her and allowed myself to be led. Jamie has such a relaxing spirit, which I immediately connected with. The session helped me relax but also helped me focus solely on one specific area in my life.
Allowing Jamie to help guide me through the meditation was what I needed to help release some things I was holding on to."
Yoga session with bride and bridesmaids.
Why Private Sessions?
While attending a class at a yoga studio or gym works well for some people, it doesn't necessarily work for everyone. 1-on-1 sessions and yoga parties are great if you:
- Feel more comfortable in an intimate setting versus being around a bunch of strangers.
- Need a convenient time that works best for you and your lifestyle.
- Want a more personalized practice and more support.
- Are interested in creating a home practice and need guidance to get started.
How it works (for 1-on-1 sessions and yoga parties):
- We meet in-person (if you're local) or virtually.
- You'll be guided through meditation and/or yoga in a way that works best for you.
- I will give you tips for incorporating the practices in your daily life, plus get your questions answered.
Choose a 4-week package*, or schedule one session.
*Payment plans available.
Are You Ready to Overcome Your Overwhelm and Find Your Calm?
Mama, NOW is the time for you to tap into your peace (it's there; I promise!), and make yourself and your calm a priority. Let's:
- Discover ways to find calm in the chaos and overcome your overwhelm.
- Learn how to get started with a yoga, meditation, and mindfulness practice so you can transform your life.
- Begin living your life from a more peaceful space.
Get started with booking your session(s) below! If you have questions, reach out to me here.